Justin Lee Collins is in line to enter the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house.

The 38-year-old presenter - who was found guilty of harassing ex-girlfriend Anna Lark last month - has been offered £100,000 to take part in the programme and is said to be considering the offer to show people "the real JLC" after the court case "made life difficult".

And Channel 5 think the show would allow the disgraced star - who was sentenced to 140 hours of community service - the chance to get his career back on track in the wake of the scandal.

A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "He has done wrong but he has done his community service and going on the show could be the break he needs.

"People will be able to see him 24/7 and see what he is really like and then make up their minds if he has changed."

Other people lined up for the new series, which returns on January 3, include glamour model Katie Price, former 'X Factor' contestant Rylan Clark, Page 3 girl Lacey Banghard and former MP John Prescott.